WIP Wednesday

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I actually have two things going on the needles this week, plus a third in the planning stages that I'll probably start knitting tonight or tomorrow! It's been a difficult couple of weeks here for knitting. My son was quite sick, and then I caught what he had. I finally restarted the neck warmer that I showed you last week, but I tried to knit when I was sick, which meant making some silly mistakes and having to go back a few rows. At least I still have something to show you!

En fait j’ai deux projets sous les aiguilles cette semaine, plus un troisième dans ma tête que je commencerai ce soir ou demain matin ! Ce fut quelques semaines difficiles ici pour le tricot. Mon fils était malade, et puis j’ai attrapé sa maladie. Enfin j’ai recommencé le cache-col que je vous ai montré la semaine dernière. J’ai essayé de tricoter quand j’étais malade, mais j’ai fait des bêtises et j’avais besoin de refaire quelques rangs. Au moins j’ai une petite chose à vous montrer !

neck warmer, version 2

I love these two colors together! I'm not a real fan of pink I fell in love when I put these two together.

J’adore ces deux couleurs ensemble ! Je ne suis pas trop fan du rose mais je suis tombée amoureuse quand j’ai mis les deux à coté.

This next one is a sneak peek for my friends in the European Street Team. We are playing a "Catch the Fairy" game, in which you must catch a fairy and then offer one up for sale. I'm finally working on mine and hoping I'm not too late! Of course, this is only a part of my fairy, for the whole thing you'll have to wait until I catch one!

La photo d’après est un avant-gout pour mes amis de l’European Street Team. Notre jeux est « Attraper la fée », où il faut attraper une fée et puis en offrir une à vendre pour l’équipe. Je fabrique enfin le mienne et j’espère que ce n’est pas trop tard ! Voici une partie de ma fée, pour le reste il faut attendre que j’en attrape une !

sneak peek

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Je suis une fan du rose :D et le début a l'air très prometteur!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

I love the pinks!!!
And am very anxious to see what fairy you are gonna create.