WIP Wednesday

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I'm actually between projects, if you can believe it! That's ok, because it gives me the opportunity to show you some new items that have gone up in the shop this week. I'm having a great time designing and making these Christmas banners!

Aujourd’hui je n’ai rien sur les aiguilles, si vous pouvez me croire ! Mais ça va aller, ça me donne l’opportunité de vous montrez des nouveaux articles ajoutées dans la boutique cette semaine. Je m’amuse bien à créer ces bannières de Noël !

Joy Christmas Winter Banner

You can hang them anywhere, from doorknobs to staircases, or even on your Christmas tree! Plus, all my Christmas banners have free worldwide shipping to help you prepare your home for the holidays!

On peut les accrocher partout, des poignées de portes jusqu’aux escaliers, ou même votre sapin. En plus, toutes mes bannières de Noël sont envoyées gratuitement pour vous aider à préparer votre maison pour les fêtes !

Noel christmas banner

More Christmas banners are coming, so check back often for updates, or contact me if you have something in special in mind!

De nouvelles bannières arriveraient, donc revenez souvent voir la boutique, ou bien vous pouvez me contacter si vous avez quelque chose de précis en tête !

2 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love the rustic look of your banners! Delicate and gorgeous!

Ravenhill said...

how very seasonal and beautiful!!!