my fairy is here! / ma fée est arrivée !

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My fairy arrived all the way from Lithuania today! She is now comfortably installed above my computer, where I do most of my work.

Ma fée est arrivée de Lituanie aujourd’hui ! Elle est bien installée au-dessus de mon ordinateur où je fais la plupart de mon travail.

my fairy and my mess

Maybe she can inspire me to clean up my terrible mess! You can click on the photo to go to my flickr site and see what's on my desk. For the first time, I'm participating in the creative spaces blog round up. You can see more on kootoyoo's blog.

Peut-être qu’elle peut m’inspirer pour ranger mon bureau ! Vous pouvez cliquer sur la photo pour aller voir mon site flickr et voir ce qui est sur mon bureau. Pour la première fois, je participe au groupe « creative spaces » (espaces créatifs). Vous pouvez en voir plus sur le blog de kootoyoo.

3 comments:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

your fairy looks like she likes it up there!
My Pc desk is more surrounded by paper, that's why I took a picture of my crafting room, you are a brave women, hihihi

Anonymous said...

the fairy is cute! heehee... i think she will do almost everything for you. mine is never ending mess. that is what creative people like us are like and i love it.

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Your Fairy is beautiful too! And I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with a messy desk!